Sunday, July 15, 2007

2+1=3 Teeth!!!

Tomorrow is my 8th month birthday and what did I get for a present? The pain of bringing in another tooth. But--I am such a good little boy. I fussed a little more than usual, but that's it! I was as happy as ever! A few days ago, Mommy noticed I was getting another bump on each side of my two bottom teeth and BAM! Today, it popped through! I now have graduated to having 3 teeth!

Speaking of graduation, I have moved on to another car seat. This one will fit me until I'm 100 pounds. So, that means a few more months! hahaha. Daddy is putting my new carseat in tonight or tomorrow. My stroller now is a big boy stroller. No more sitting in my carseat while in the stroller. Just me and the world. Look at the joy on my face. I look around while riding around now. Mommy misses seeing my face while we walk, but she knows I love looking around facing the other direction. I think she likes looking at my cute neck just as much.

Well, more pictures soon. Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP