Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Colorado is Far Away!

I can play catch! Can you believe it? I went to my Great Grandpa's 86th birthday party and learned to play catch with a rolling ball. It took me a little while to get it, but now I can grab the ball and hold onto it when it's sent my way. How cool am I!?!?

My Aunt Care fed me some cereal when I was at my Grammie's and Poppy's house. I haven't seen her in 7 months and I got to see her for awhile. It was great! Here is a picture...proof that she was trying to steal my veggies. Haha. Her hair is really, really long and I liked pulling on it. She's planning a wedding right now to my future Uncle Paul. I think I might have to dress up for it and I'm not sure how I feel about that right now. : )

My friend Caden is exactly a month older than me, and he's smaller than I am. Our Mommies put us in a box together (our favorite toy) and we played together. It was fun. He tried to knock me on my noggin and I put my fingers in his mouth. He can crawl so he beats me in that area, but I have 3 teeth and he's got 1. We're even. Hehehe.

I have more stories for you soon...

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP