Friday, July 13, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye

I have really grown up over the past few weeks. Daddy told Mommy and me that yesterday. All three of us agree. I can play by myself, sit up by myself, I act like a little person, and I am just so interested in everything! For example, when Mommy feeds me, instead of slapping her across the face...I know have control of my arms and fingers. My new thing is taking my pointer finger and just playing with her right eyelashes. She closes her eyes sometimes, and I just reach up and very gently run my finger back and forth across her eyelashes. Seriously, how cute am I?

Mommy and Daddy saw Transformers on a date night the other day. Mommy wasn't too sure how much she was going to like the movie, but she loved it! It was really funny and made her LOVE cars. I think I may have a brother someday named Bumblebee or Optimus Prime. After the movie, my mom and dad talked about how fun it will be when they can take me to the movies. I think they're more excited than I am!


Last night, Daddy took Mommy out to McCormick and Schmick's for seafood. It was a very fancy place and Mommy was so excited! Daddy just said 'get dressed up nice...I'm taking you out for a great dinner'. And he did. Just like that. When they came home, Mommy was so relaxed and felt like a glowing wife more than a glowing mother. She told me all about it this morning. I just remember something about buffalo shrimp...I think I'd like to try it sometime.

Well, I will be swimming again today. The weather has been pretty nice lately. Not too terribly humid. Oh, and we have a few more Mr. Peepers running around. Plus, a big dude that Daddy name Peep. Simply 'Peep'. What a fatty!

I am getting two more teeth on the outside of the two I have now. That'll be four in a row. I'll let you know when they come in! As you can see by my picture, I am learning to floss! Never too early to floss your teeth!!! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP