Tuesday, July 3, 2007

"80 percent of the time...it works everytime"

Mommy and I saw a HUGE bug today on our morning walk. It was enormous! I'm pretty sure it was a cockroach, but Mommy said people around here call them Palmetto Bugs. I like the sound of that better. She does too. Actually, who cares what they're called ... as long as they're not in our house. Right?

It's official. We are painting my room light green with primary color blue and green accents. It's gonna be sweet! I even have a Cleveland Indians corner. I'll have to take a picture and show you when it's done. My Daddy thinks of a project and then rolls with it pretty quickly so it'll be done in a flash.

I love the floor. I had so much playtime on it today. I just wanted to "army crawl" around the blankie to play with each one of my toys. Usually, I let my Mommy know when I'm done. But today, she had to pick me up and tell me it was time to eat. Wow. I got carried away with this playin' stuff!

love, mr. timothy jonah budic

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP