Monday, July 16, 2007

"I want to be a dentist!"

Happy 8th Month Birthday To Me!

This morning, Mommy and I took our usual walk...only this time, we stopped at Harris Teeter (the big grocery store down here) and I got a big green balloon. I fell in love with that balloon. Mommy loosely wrapped the string around my hand and I gripped it the whole time in the store. And the whole way home. And the whole time I ate my breakfast in the high chair. And a little bit afterward. Mommy said I was so cute just holding onto that balloon for dear life. I wasn't allowed to have it during my nap, of course. But I missed my balloon the whole time. Ahhh, I love you balloon.



For my special day, I got an afternoon of rest from teething! Since my new tooth broke through yesterday, I had last night to deal with (ouch) and then this afternoon became my most peaceful, mellow evening in a long time. I went to Target for some baby food, and even got Baby Mac and Cheese! (I haven't gotten to try it yet though). When we got home, I just sat and played with my Mommy. After dinner, my Daddy sat me in his lap and played Backyardigan ball with me. He was talking to "Fredo" while he was playing and I laughed every time he did. It was funny.

Along with flossing, I also brush...as seen in the picture! : ) G'nite my friends!


love, future-dentist-tj

1 comments:

Marci July 25, 2007 at 12:12 AM  

how wonderful!! you are so cute, little TJ. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP