Sunday, July 1, 2007

TJ + Squash = True Love

I am a little red-head boy and I love squash. I love it so much that when Mommy or Daddy feeds it to me, I say "mmm" and try to grab the bowl. I smile when I get it in my tummy! Scooter said "if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?" and I thought that was pretty immature. He's a pretty immature guy. Besides, if you could marry food, my Daddy would've married Chipotle a long time ago.





Today was the most fun day I've ever had with my Mommy and Daddy...we went to the YMCA as a family and went in the waterpark pools. They took lots of pictures and we heard people mutter "first baby"...Mommy wanted to fight those ladies that said that. But she held back. : ) I had so much fun in the water! There were waterfalls and squirters and sprayers and all. Daddy took me over to see the water squirters and we got blasted in the face by accident. I didn't even care! I feel so safe with my Daddy that I just took it like a man.



Then Mommy, Daddy and I just sat in the pool and played and splashed. I was taking in all the screams of kids having fun, and the diving board splashes and water slide sounds. It was cool. Daddy held me flat so I could "float" on the water and I was stiff as a board. I'm not so comfortable with that yet. I jumped around in the water and had a serious look on my face the entire time. It was serious fun, folks!


Well, enjoy the pictures. I had such a good time! More to come!
love, tj stinkerpants

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP