Thursday, July 26, 2007

I live in KID heaven!

My Daddy is the best! He makes my Mommy cry. Why is that good? I'll tell you...


My Mommy and Daddy were away from each other for a long time. And they were both lonely for each other. Gross, right? Well, I don't understand girls liking boys and boys liking girls yet so it's gross to me so far. I digress...Anyhow, when my Dad picked us up from the airport, he told us again about what he did to my room. But he didn't tell many details...he kept building up the suspense. Mommy was excited but had no idea what it was going to look like. She had an idea from what the colors were (they picked them out together) but that was it.

So, when we got home, Daddy made Mommy close her eyes and she stood in the middle of the room until he said "okay"!!! When she opened them, her jaw dropped and her heart stopped and then she cried. She literally CRIED! My room was transformed into a KID heaven for me! Just take a look at the pictures. My Daddy is amazing! Can you believe he did this whole room perfectly in less than a few hours of work? Wow.


You really have to see it in person. It's the best room in the house! AND IT's MINE! All mine!!!


Needless to say, Mommy and I play in there a lot more than we used to. Yeah Daddy!

I had a little bit of a hard time adjusting to being away from home, and now I'm having a hard time adjusting to being home. I'm used to my Grammie rocking me and putting me to bed and now that my Mommy is doing it again, well, it's just not the same. Oh well, I guess I like my Mommy well enough. Um, when are we going back to Cleveland? I miss all my Grandparents. They love me and I can tell.
love, tj

1 comments:

TenMD July 30, 2007 at 5:01 AM  

Digress? That's a pretty impressive vocobulary you got there TJ!!! See you tomorrow...I can hardly wait. Tell your mom and dad I said hi.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP