Friday, December 7, 2007

Best Ever

Tonight was the best nite-nite bedtime ever. I was pretty tired from a long day of playing and crawling around with Mommy. I didn't take my morning nap and didn't take much of one in the afternoon either. So, when my bedtime rolled around, I was ready.

Mommy took me upstairs and I drank my milk like a good boy. When she stood up from the chair and walked toward the crib, I whimpered. I just didn't want to be in my crib alone yet. And Mommy didn't want to let me go yet either. (We both miss Daddy very much) So, she stood there in front of the crib with me. I put my head on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her neck. I played with her hair gently while I said "mama mama mama" over and over. Until I fell asleep. It was the best night ever for me. And for Mommy. I think she'll remember this night forever. My little breath tickled her neck as I whispered "mama" and it soothed me too.

I have much more to say about the day, but I'm just so tired I'm going to have to write about them tomorrow.

Love, Sweetest Little Fella

2 comments:

tjsgrandma December 8, 2007 at 12:05 PM  

Hi Cutie Patutie,

I love your Santa hat, but the sun and shirt sleeves don't go with it, at least for us "Northeners".

Enjoy the weather!

Love,
Grandma

tjsgrandma December 8, 2007 at 12:07 PM  

OOPS! GRANDMA CAN'T TYPE AND/OR SPELL "NORTHERNERS"!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP