Monday, December 31, 2007

Two years...

Happy Anniversary, Mommy and Daddy!

Two years ago today, my mom and dad got married. To each other. Three months later they found out about me. Surprise! Of course, I think I'm the best thing to happen to them in these two years. Okay, ew, that's gross. Let's move on.

On a completely different note, I got a shot today. It hurt pretty badly and I let Mommy know it. Since Daddy is still on vacation (and Mommy can't drive because of her knee), he got to come along to the doctor's office. I wanted him to hold me instead of my Mom after the shot. He made me feel all better.

Mommy and Daddy got a babysitter so they could go to lunch and the mall for a little while on their own. They had an awesome time including a very romantic lunch of Chick-fil-a in the food court at Carolina Place Mall. Daddy opened all the doors for Mommy and they held hands and laughed like crazy. Now, they do all these things normally (the laughing and fun stuff) but it was even more special today. Mommy is getting all misty just thinking about her day. Daddy makes her feel so special. But now that you're all getting grossed out, I'll just leave it at this: it was a great anniversary day.

Okay, well, I gotta eat some grub, play, and then go to bed. It's been a tiresome day. I love you, Easter Bunny (everybody)!

love, tj-i'm-too-young-to-ring-in-the-new-year budic

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP