Thursday, December 27, 2007

Walkin’ Like a Man

On December 22nd, Daddy took me to the Budic Family Christmas Party while Mommy went to my Aunt Carey’s Wedding Shower. Mommy missed being at the party with us, but heard all about it from Daddy. Boy, did we have a great time! I played like a champ, smiled at everyone and took my first real series of steps in front of EVERYONE! I am officially a walker. How cool is that? Since then, I’ve really taken off. I’m not solely walking because crawling is much faster, but I’m going, going, going!

Mommy went to my Aunt’s Wedding Shower and had a great time too. She can’t believe her little sister is getting married but she really likes Paul so it’d definitely a good thing. I like my Uncle Paul too. He plays with me and says “give me 5” and I do it. He’s fun.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP