Monday, December 10, 2007

Nativity Scene

Hi! I have my very own nativity scene. Ain't it cute? Just like me. I like to play with the little Veggie Tale guys all day long. The little angel/star on top plays music and I press the button a million times a day and Mommy still hasn't taken it away from me. She's nice. I'm sure it gets annoying, but how can you take something away from your little boy that sings about Jesus? You just can't. You don't want to upset the Big Guy. Hehehe.


Lately, I've been carrying my sippy cup around with me everywhere. I sip on it every once in awhile like a big boy...I sit myself up straight and use great posture. But now that I drink gallons of water each day in addition to my milkies, it makes me have to pee more. So, I have a little story for you.

Mommy was giving me a bath the night before Daddy came home so I would smell especially good when he hugged me. I splashed her a lot, and got water in my own face, and then stood up because I wanted to get out. When she got me out of the water, she put me against herself and then wrapped me in my towel. As we were walking to my bedroom, I just couldn't hold it anymore and I just let it all out. Mommy shreiked a little at first when she realized what was happening, but then she just stood there and closed her eyes and sighed. It had been a long few days without Daddy and this just topped it off for her. So, she stuck me back in the tub and rinsed me off. I got dressed and lotioned up...and then we went into her room so she could clean up. My warm pee got cold realllly fast. Eew. I ruined her sweater. Oopsie. She knows I didn't mean it though.

Tomorrow, I'll tell you about my golf clubs! Okay, well, I gotta go back to sleep now. Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP