Saturday, December 1, 2007

Life is Tough

Now, I can't really complain about my life. I can pee and poop anywhere, anytime. I eat and drink whenever I want and gaining weight is good!!! I play all day long and have parents who dress me, play with me, change me, feed me, take pictures of me, take pictures of me, and take pictures of me.

However, I can complain about the fact that it doesnt exactly feel like Christmas when it's 65 degrees and sunny outside! We went to Wal-Mart today and got some groceries and Christmas stuff. We walked by people buying Christmas trees and playing Christmas Carols like crazy. There were twinkly lights up and tons of shoppers...and even the bell-ringing Salvation Army guy. BUT, it still didn't feel like Christmas at all. Mommy and Daddy and I spent a lot of time outside today in the backyard. It was just too beautiful to stay inside!

Daddy beat Mommy pretty badly today. I guess I should clarify. Daddy beat Mommy at SOCCER badly today. The score was 7-1. They were playing to 10 but Mommy quit early. Daddy was kicking the ball too hard and Mommy was scared of getting bashed in the face. Can ya blame her? Have you ever seen my Daddy when he's competitive (all the time)? He gets a little intense.


Go SOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, TJ

1 comments:

tjsgrandma December 3, 2007 at 12:03 PM  

HI Sweet, Silly Boy,

Grandma wants to know if you really remember what Christmas "feels like"? :)

I love winter but sometimes I think it wouldn't be toooo bad to have some 65* weather in December.

Love & Kisses,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP