Monday, December 3, 2007

Jealousy

My Mom started working in the church nursery for "crawlers" on Sunday. I ignored her almost the entire time...until I noticed other kids climbing on her. When she started reading to a little boy named Jeremy, I lost it. I scampered over to her (love that word), and shoved Jeremy out of the way to sit in her lap. She laughed and made me share her lap with Jeremy. Boo. I did make a new friend though.

I'm sad because my Mommy had to throw out a few of my toys yesterday. She found 3 toys I have on the lead recall list and she went right for my toys and tossed them in the trash. It made her sick because she loved those toys as much as I did, but she wants me to be safe. I can't blame her!

We made our Christmas card yesterday...yippee! I look so cute! Just wait til you see it. Mommy and Daddy are not posting any of the pictures we took so that it's a total surprise when you see them! Let's just say that these pics top last year's card for sure!

Love, TJ the Baby Model

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP