Thursday, December 27, 2007

So this is Christmas!

Christmas Day was so cool! In the morning, I opened tons of presents from my Grammie and Poppy, Aunt Carey and Uncle Ben, and my Greats too. I tore up tissue paper like a champ and helped other people open their gifts too. I liked climbing on the big boxes the best. After brunch, we drove to my Grandma and Grandpa’s house where we ate more food, opened tons more awesome prizes, and played too. Lisa played a lot with me, and I think she’s pretty. Auntie Melissa and Uncle Bill, Uncle Michael, Auntie Marcia were there too and they bought me fun things to take home to Charlotte. Everyone was so generous to me!!!

After that, we drove to my Nonny Ice Cream’s house (I call her Nonny Ice Cream because she gives me ice cream whenever I see her) and opened stockings and had a few more gifts to exchange. What a full day! I had a hard time going to bed after that. There was so much excitement, I just got a little overly worn out.

I can’t believe I had Christmas last year too. I don’t remember it … I think I slept and cried a lot. I missed out on a lot last year by just sleeping. Wow! I promise never to miss it again.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP