Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bananas!

I'm a monkey! I love my bananas BUT I will only eat them if Mommy gives them to me like this. I won't even TOUCH them if they're cut up on my tray. I won't eat them off a fork or spoon...but only if I can bite off my own pieces from the whole banana. Ooo ooo ooo aaah aaah aah! I'm a little monkey!
Mommy had tried over and over to get me to eat them as a fruit and not as a baby-food-puree. Well, one day, she sat down on the kitchen floor for a break and I slapped my little hands on the ceramic tile and crawled into her lap. She started to eat a banana and asked if I wanted a bite. Surprise! I ate the whole thing!!! : )
And look! I close my eyes in pictures just like my Mommy! : ) Geez, look how big my feet are in this pictures. I'm so cute.
I'm going to help wrap presents today. That should be great fun. Hahaha. I plan to be a little helper but I think I'll destroy more than help.
I love everybody!!!
love, tj

1 comments:

mainers November 29, 2007 at 3:43 PM  

Hi TJ

I love reading your blog because it reminds me of so many things that I do! I'm exactly the same with bananas!

Sophie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP