Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bob Kabob

Mommy went out for a night on the town last night! Daddy really wanted Mommyy to go out, and Mommy's friends really wanted her to go out...but Mommy just wanted to stay home and hang out with her boys. Well, after Daddy threatened to not talk to her anymore for the rest of the week if she didn't go out, Mommy decided to go. And you know what? She had a grrreat time!

We all had dinner together, then she put me to bed while Daddy put the house back together (he painted the living room and it looks AMAZING! Great job, Daddy!). Mommy asked Daddy to help her pick out an outfit for the evening...and he did! A dab of lipstick and some mascara later, and she was out the door.

The girls went Uptown to a few upscale bars and an Irish pub called Re Ra's and had a great time. The city is so awesome during the day, but even more cool at night! Mommy said there were people everywhere and everything is so new and clean uptown. She loved seeing it at night. Mommy's friend Jen even showed her the best street vendor for late night snacks. His name was Bob Kabob. Mommy passed on the snack, but she loved his name!
Anyway, when Mommy got home, it was really late. She came in to check on me, and it was a little bit chilly in my room. So, she put a blanket on me. Guess what!? It woke me up. Yes, I can sleep through fire alarms with digital voices screaming "FIRE FIRE" and yet, at 1:30 in the morning, I woke up to Mommy putting a blanket on me. I couldn't go back to sleep. Mommy was having such a hard time keeping her eyes open...while trying EVERYTHING to get me back to sleep. After an hour and a half (or more) she set me back in my crib...screaming. (I was screaming, not her). A little while later, we were both asleep. Finally.

Bright and early, I woke up at 6:30. At least it wasn't a 5:30 wake-up time for me. Yeah! My Mom might take a nap when I do today. Then we have a party to go to for the Colt's game. I will get to play with my friend's Samuel, Kate, Caroline, Knox and Clare Elise.

Talk to y'all soon!
Love, Babbling TJ (yes, I said y'all)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP