Sunday, November 11, 2007

Magic Trick

Hello Everybody!
Today, I performed my very first magic trick. Mommy put my down for my morning nap, and when she came in to get me a little while later, I was standing in my crib...without any pants on!! Yep, I magically took them off and threw them on the floor right in front of the crib. I cannot reveal my secrets...so please don't even ask me how I did it.

I can wave bye-bye now! Yeppers! I do it backwards though so it looks like I'm waving bye-bye to myself. I open and close my fingers toward myself and it's really, really cute. Mommy will try to catch it in a picture soon.

Tomorrow, I am going in for my very first professional haircut. Mommy's not doing it - don't worry. (she does Scooter's hair and we all know how that looks) My Mom and Dad are taking me in for a new look because my mullet is reappearing. And, as much as I love the south, I don't want to fit in too much! Hahaha, that's such an untrue stereotype...most of the time.

Okay, gotta go blow green boogies out of my nose!

Love, TJ-the-lovable-green-booger-monster

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP