Monday, November 19, 2007

10:16

It's only 10:16 and already, today downright sucks!

I got a whole mess of shots at my 1-year visit to the doctor. Dr. Anna is really nice and pretty but I'm starting to wonder about her. I always leave her office pretty sad.

When I got home, Mommy snuggled me a lot and then changed me into sweatpants and my Cool as Ice shirt. Very snuggly outfit. There's nothing like sweatpants, right? I immediately felt better and my Ibuprofen started to kick in. Nap time right? Nope. I just couldn't sleep so Mommy got me out of bed and we played with my new toys. Wow! I'm so happy for having 85 band-aids all over my legs and finger.

I get to try scrambled eggs tomorrow morning. I can't wait! Plus, I'm almost done with bottles completely. Mommy is buying me whole milk today instead of formula. I'm not sure how I'm gonna do with it, but we'll see. Well, I'll write more later.

Love, Big Boy TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP