Thursday, November 8, 2007

What is Victoria's Secret?

Daddy, Mommy, Grandma and Auntie Melissa and I went to the BIGGEST mall ever! It was in Concord and we had so much fun. I got lots of clothes and toys for my birthday coming up. Grandma gave me some of her french fries at lunchtime and I liked them a lot. Mmmmm.

The main thing Mommy wanted to find were shoes for my feet. See, I have some big, big feet. They are really fat and kind of look like bread dough rising. Yeah, I'm not kidding. So, she's been finding it nearly impossible to fit shoes in my feet. Well, we looked in about 19 stores (for real) and decided to check out Payless as a last resort. Guess what! I got two pairs of killer kicks there. Check out my picture! I'm also decked out in my new clothes. Thanks Grandma and Auntie Melissa!!!

We decided to go into Victoria's Secret as a joke to take some pictures of me in there. Well, one of the ladies who worked there didn't think it was very funny. Mommy wanted to say something to her after the mean look she gave us, but decided to be nice and just smile and leave. The mean lady glared at us, made some eye-rolling gesture, and picked up the phone. I bet she was gonna tell on us! Too bad, lady! We got some cute pictures of me holding a thong. So there! (Mommy says it'll be 30 more years before I'm allowed back in there...or any place like it!)
When we got to the car, Mommy put me in my carseat and noticed I had peed completely through my diaper, onesie, pants and coat. Yes, I had that much pee in me! So, I got a new sweat outfit at Toys R Us and wore it on the way home. Maybe I should pee through my diaper more....I get things when I do it!!

Only a few more days until I am ONE!!!! love, TJ


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP