Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Big Boy Haircut

I went in for my first Big Boy "Hairhuck" and it was a day to remember. I sat in the waiting area on my Mommy's lap like a good boy. We had to wait for a little while and I didn't make a peep. I just watched the lady in black cut the old man's hair. (Not my old man's hair...he's letting his grow) When it was my turn, I sat with my Mommy in the big swirly chair and we both got to wear a cape! Mine was cool blue with a ton of doggies all over it. Mommy's was just plain black.

Anyhow, I sat there pretty quietly while my hair got sprayed with water and a comb was run through it. Of course, I heard numerous comments about my "beautiful locks of hair" and it made me proud. The lady cut lots of length off my hair...and I had more of a mullet than I thought. She even trimmed my sideburns. Wow! I am a true man.

Mommy didn't think she'd get emotional about my first haircut. She really wasn't sentimental of my hair ... but rather of the fact that I was old enough to need a haircut. She's actually pretty upset that I'm turning one. Wanna hear a secret? She missed me so much last night that she came into my room around 10:00 and sang me a song while patting me on the back. I think she sorta wished I'd wake up and want to be rocked, but I slept right through it.

Alright, I need to go play with Scooter because this is his last night in our house. That's all I can say for now.

Love, TJ

PS Isn't this a cute picture? I forget how old I am here, but I look so adorable!







0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP