Sunday, November 4, 2007

Meatloaf

It was discovered today that I LOVE MEATLOAF! No, not the singer (ew!) but the actual food! Mommy gave me some thinking that I'd spit it out...but I gobbled it up like a little beast. I ate a whole piece!


I've also begun doing the bear crawl. I'm not sure why I do it, it's just fun. I look and feel silly when I do it because I wriggle my little butt in the air. You should try it sometime. It's great fun!


A few months back, Daddy bought me a lion walker...and I played with it a little bit. But all of a sudden, I've fallen in LOVE with it! I walk back and forth across the living room and bedroom floors for what seems like hours. I am really strong too because I can stop it when I want to even though it doesn't have brakes. It probably won't be long before I can walk on my own. You should see me with this thing! I ram it into the wall, and then let go with one hand to make sure someone is watching me...then they turn me around and I do it all over again until I run into the next wall. : )


I miss you guys! love, tj the lion tamer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP