Thursday, November 15, 2007

Whoa!

"The Greats" (my Great Grandparents, Nonny and Pawpaw) got me an awesome outfit for my birthday, which my parents just adore. MY favorite part of the gift was the blinking Rudolph nose! How cool is that! I'm playing with it in this picture. When you pull the strings, it lights up and I carried it around with me all day. I was sad when Mommy wouldn't let me nap with it. But I got it back when I woke up. Thanks "Greats"!

I saw my birthday cake in the fridge today. Yummy! I cannot wait until my birthday. My parents can't either! It's my first one!


I got to open a few presents early this year...like when my Grandma and Auntie Wee-Wah were here...and when Tenley came yesterday. As you can see, I love when it rains tissue paper! Thank you EVERYONE for being so loving and generous and sweet to me! I love you!
I'll have some great pictures of me eating cake tomorrow! See you then! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP