Sunday, November 25, 2007

I wanna go to school...

My Mommy said I look really cute in my bookbag...but that I'm too young to go to school. Someday though. Someday in a long, long, long time, she said. Then she didn't want to talk about it anymore! : )









I don't think I'm too young. I think I look just right in my bookbag...so I pulled and pulled on her pink jammie pants. She said we'd have "play school" at home like when she was a little girl. Before kindergarten. So, I guess that'll have to do for now. : )








I even tried giving her my flirty eyes...but it still didn't work. It did get her to buy me a McDonald's cheeseburger for lunch though. So, I'm happy!








Don't I look satisfied???

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP