Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Boy Scooter

This is a picture of Mommy and Scooter. Daddy took it right before Scooter left to be with his new family. Zac, Scooter's new friend, called Daddy a few times on their way to Ohio and even sent a few pictures to his cell phone. We got to see pictures of Scooter sleeping on the front seat and pictures of Scooter next to National Park signs. How cool is that! Scooter's gonna have a lot of fun experiences ahead. But that hasn't made it a whole lot easier for Mommy or Daddy.

There have been lots of tears today. Lots. THANK GOODNESS THERE'S ME!!!!

I will never forget you Scooter! Even though I am just shy of 1 year old...I promise never to forget you. You made me laugh all the time and I want you to know that I love you!
On a sillier note, Mommy made turkey cookies in honor of Thanksgiving and our football party on Saturday. Aren't they silly looking???

Love, Timothy Jonah Budic "The Almost One-Year Old"









0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP