Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Homemade Orange Juice

Today, I ate mandarin oranges with breakfast. I had a little piece of an orange on my lap that I was saving for later...but it fell off when Mommy picked me up out of my highchair. She didn't see it fall on the floor. But I did. Oh yes, I went right for it and stomped on it a few times before smearing it all over the floor. It only took me seconds to make pure orange juice...but I wasn't allowed to drink it. Oh well.


It's about 77 here in Charlotte today. I love the warm weather because I go for walks more often. I'm about to go on another walk now...and then for a run in the babyjogger with Mommy later. (I didn't wear gloves today in the heat...this pic was from a freezing morning...fyi)


Mommy is working in the nursery now at our church. She works in the Crawler's Room which is where I go, so I'll get to hang with Mommy in the nursery the first Sunday of each month. Cool, huh!


My Mommy's cousin just got engaged last night. How exciting! Mommy was so happy when she got the call. Lynnie even asked her to be in the wedding. Wow! So now, Mommy gets to be in 2 weddings! Lynn's in May and my Aunt Carey's in June. I get to be in my Aunt Carey's wedding also! I'm totally pumped about that. I will look pretty hot in my tux and tall socks - or whatever she makes me wear. I'm really working on walking so that I can do it really, really well by the time June 21st rolls around. Yeah for weddings! I love love! : )


(Sorry Daddy, I know I'm talking like a girl right now. I promise to be more rough and tough in my next blog!)



Love, TJ-Tux-Boy

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP