Monday, November 5, 2007

Mmmm...ketchup!

Mommy and I went to a Colt's football party last night and had a great time! Daddy couldn't go because his boss was coming in from Cleveland and he had to get him from the airport. We sure missed him and all of our friends were asking about him! My Daddy's the best!




Anyhow, Mommy was talking to the other mommies about how I just won't eat turkey or chicken anymore. They told her to try ketchup. Lots of ketchup. Well, she put ketchup on my turkey today, and I ate all of it! Mmmmm! I am lovin' my new ketchup flavor!




I tried on some of my winter hats today...I look pretty cute in them. Mommy put them on me a million times, and I took them off a million times. I kept laughing about it. What a fun game! My hair got static crazy! I'm sure you can imagine!

Well, I gotta go. Things to do. Games to play. Pots and pans to rattle.
Love ya! TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP