Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I want a rematch!!!

Last night, we had a big competition in our household!!! It was Mommy, Scootie, and me against Daddy in Nerf Basketball. Ummmm, I'm embarrassed to say this but....we lost. How could we lose 3 against 1? I'll tell you how. My Mommy shrieked like a cheerleader (no offense, i love cheerleaders) when Daddy would try to get the ball from her and a few times she just threw it at him because she didn't want to get an elbow in the face. What a Baby she is! Scooter was good at stealing the ball and I was good at being cute. Anyhow, I had a great dunk at the end of the game but we still lost 5-0. It was so much fun though!

Tenley came to see me today for my early birthday! She brought me lots of presents and at this point, I have no choice but to be a Clemson Tigers fan. I'll show you some of the clothes I got...you'll love 'em too! : ) Second to Ohio sports teams, I LOVE ME SOME TIGERS!
After I opened my prizes, we went to the US Whitewater Center to hang out for awhile. It was the most gorgeous 76 degrees I've ever seen. Ahhhh. What a day. Well, I'll write more later!
Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP