Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Three Cheers for TJ!

Mommy had a Dr. appointment yesterday and she wanted me to come along with her. I know why they call it a waiting room now...we waited a very long time! It was a brand new clean building just upstairs from where I see my doctor. You know, the Shot Lady. Anyway, the waiting room was filled with people waiting to see their doctors and we sat next to a nice grandmotherly woman who talked my Mommy about ME the whole time.

I was interested in the Annapolis Convention on the tv there. (I was the only one watching it, actually.) At one point, a speaker had finished and everyone in the tv audience started clapping. I took that as a cue and I started clapping too! Mommy flipped at how cute and funny it was...and so did the whole waiting room full of people. Wow, I got a huge reaction from clapping my chubby little hands. Cool!

Anyhow, I got antsy after awhile so Mommy wheeled me around a lot. We took the turns around the couches and chairs really fast. She made me think I was gonna fall out a few times. She had me under control, but she made me think I was in danger. Hahhaa! It was awesome!

Then, we "walked" around the room quite a bit...and our name got called. Yeah! The nurse was really nice and I liked the stethascope she had around her neck. I actually went to her and played with the other nurses until Mommy was done. Everyone was amazed at how good I was. Especially Mommy! Three Cheers for TJ!!!

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP