Wednesday, November 21, 2007

gooon

Does anybody know what I mean when I say "gooon"? I have been saying it over and over lately, and my Mommy and Daddy are trying to figure out what I mean. Geez, it's not rocket science! : )

I saw a doggie on our morning walk today. I actually spotted him before Mommy did and I almost flipped out of my stroller. I was so excited! I squealed and laughed and pointed. I love doggies. Where did my doggie go? I miss him!

Mommy let me pick out my outfit today. It doesn't match at all, but it sure is comfy. I'm all about comfort. Speaking of comfort, I cannot wait to eat turkey dinner tomorrow. I wore a sweet outfit last Thanksgiving...but I didn't get to show it off (except in pictures) because my Mommy was hurt and we couldn't go anywhere. This year we're going to be alone too. Hmmm. That makes me sad. But we have a great Christmas to look forward to this year! Yeah!

Well, if you could let my Mom and Dad know what I mean when I saw "gooon", I would appreciate it. So would they! : )


Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP