Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My First Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everybody!!! Last year, I was all tangled up in a tummy, and THIS year I was all snuggled up in a Tigger costume. How cool is that! I like being out in the open : )

After going for a run with my Mom and Dad in the park, we came home and got ready for trick-or-treat time. I was psyched! I kept hearing about all this candy I was going to get...(and not eat). Slightly after 6:15, Mommy and Daddy and I set out about the neighborhood to get our candy. About 7 houses later, I was about done. Everyone let me stick my hand into their bowl of candy, and I'd hesitate...then grab a piece and throw it on the ground. Each time. Each house. It was kind of funny.

When we got home, I played by the front door (still in my Tigger costume) and helped Mommy pass out candy. Daddy had to hold Scooter in the kitchen so he wouldn't bark like an insane dog and scare the little kids. Almost every trick-or-treater said "oh my gosh, what a cute little Tigger". I smiled at them because I knew it was true. I am a cute little Tigger.
Since there are so many Halloween pictures, my Mommy is going to email them out to everyone on her list. If you're not on her list and you'd like to get my pic updates, please let her know. (her email is listed on the profile page) If you're on her list and you don't want any more pictures, let her know that too. : ) Hope you like the pictures...Happy Halloween!
Love, T-i double GG-er





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP