Friday, October 19, 2007

Boy, oh Boy!

Yesterday, Mommy and I went to our very first playdate. I got to play with Kate, Samuel, Mindi and Alexia. We had so much fun! I wasn't shy at all which surprised Mommy a lot. I got right into playing with all the new toys they had. My favorite was Kate's dishwasher. She shared with me and let me take out all the dishes and forks and spoons, and then open and close the door about 12 thousand times. It was great! I was the youngest guy there, but I didn't act like it. I can't wait to do it again someday!

I have a new "thing" I do when I'm eating. It makes Mommy very frustrated with me because I'm becoming very picky and fussy with it. Whenever I'm bored or feel like playing while eating, I just chew up my food (or not) and stick out my tongue and let it slowly fall out of my mouth. I kid you not, I do this all the time now. Even with my favorite foods!!! I also had my very first temper tantrum today when Mommy took her remote away from me and gave me my toy one. I wanted the REAL remote and I let her know it. Boy, did I let her know it.

Well, I have to go chew up my food and spit it out now. Write more later! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP