Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mommy Who?

My Mommy turns into a different person when she watches sporting events. For instance, tonight. The Indians game is going on and I can hear Mommy and Daddy from my crib. Mommy turns MEAN! She tells Manny Ramirez that she hates him and she'd like to meet him in an alley so she could rip out his fake hair and beat him up. She tells the umpire that he's an idiot and KENNY WAS SAFE! She basically says words that I'm not even supposed to know exist...and Daddy even yells at her. : )

All I can say is "Go Tribe"!! Otherwise, I'm scared to see what my Mommy will be like in the morning.

I love you everybody! TJ

1 comments:

Grammie October 22, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

Hi TJ,

Yes, your mommy is a different person when she watches her Tribe or her Cavs or her Brownies. Just wait! Wait until she watches you doing your sports! Yikes!!!!

I love your outfit in these pictures. You are quite a young man!

love, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP