Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere!!!

I have my first cold. Not bad for being almost 1 year old! But it's a yucky cold, just the same. I think it's kinda cool that I can blow bubbles in my nose though. Green bubbles too! I have so much snot, that if I breathe out, a green little bubble appears. Very appetizing during dinner when we're all sitting around the table eating. Yummy! I've left boogie trails all over Mommy today. I'm sure she loves it. I haven't been in a bad mood at all though, even though I'm sick. Not bad, eh?


I experienced another type of bubble the other night during my bath-a. All of a sudden, Mommy heard a noise she never heard before...and then saw little bubbles popping up from my little butt. I laughed at the noise it made and it tickled my butt when my little farties hit against the bottom of the tub. Hehehehe! Farting is cool!


The best kind of bubbles are church bubbles! I get to play with bubbles at church with the girls that play with me during the service. They're all really nice and I like to try and grab each round bubble as it floats by me. Then I squint when it pops. Silly me!


Well, gotta go catch my zzzzzzz's! Love, TJ-farty-pants

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP