Saturday, October 6, 2007

Daddy's Big Race

My Daddy is going to run the race of his life tomorrow. GO DAD!

My Mommy and Daddy went to Chicago for a big race. Mommy is injured and has to have knee surgery #4 to get better again, but Daddy is ready to go! Mommy ordered a shirt for her to wear on race day with my picture on it. Below my picture, it says "Go Daddy! Go!" She was going to wear it while she cheered for Daddy around the course but it didn't get to her in time. She was very sad about that. Daddy was too...when she told him about it. But, I am there in spirit, of course.

While they are in Chi-town, I am here in Cleveland. I'm having fun with my Grammie and Poppy and I haven't really missed my Mommy and Daddy a whole lot yet. But...I've heard the same is NOT true for my parents. I guess my Mommy had a very hard day yesterday without me. Today was hard too, but I think she's getting along okay by now. I guess she's pretty attached to me. Probably cuz I'm so cute. : ) To get her mind off of me, she went shopping with her friend Lisa. They walked down Michigan Avenue and took pictures and looked for shoes. Instead of buying shoes though, they spent a lot of time in the Disney store and bought me a prize. I can't wait!

I'm posting some pictures of Mommy and her friend Jen who is in Chicago for the race too. I'll write tomorrow with details of Daddy's race. Pray for him. It is going to be pretty hot. But shhhh, don't tell him I said that.
Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP