Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Smells like roses

My Daddy left for Atlanta when Grandma and Grandpa left to go back home to Ohio. So, Mommy and I went from a full house...to just us two. For some reason, Mommy was more sad than usual when Daddy left. So was I.

Well, on Monday, the FedEx guy came to our door and we heard a 'plop' on the front porch. Mommy and I were on our way up for nappy time when we heard it and Mommy figured it was Daddy's work stuff again. After I fell asleep, she snuck downstairs to get his package, and guess what!!!! It wasn't Daddy's work stuff, it was FLOWERS! Daddy sent Mommy a dozen red roses packed in a gorgeous box and a red vase to match the kitchen. How sweet is he! Mommy got all teary. (Big surprise.) and our kitchen has smelled incredible ever since.

Isn't my Daddy just so good to us!!?!?!? I love you Daddy! love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP