Thursday, October 11, 2007

SOOOO BIG!!!!!!!!!!

I had such a good time in Cleveland on the East Side and the West Side that I almost didn't want to come home! I got lots of prizes and kisses and hardly cried at all...seriously! My Mommy and Daddy missed me so much and it took me a few seconds of looking them over when we picked them up from the airport before I let out a big grin. Mommy was scared there for a second. She thought I forgot about her. But I didn't. You should see my feet and hands. They are lookin' pretty yucky from my scabs and all. Those blisters took a toll on me, but I have been feeling better for a good while now.

I learned a new trick from Grammie while my 'rents were in Chicago. It's called "soooo big!" and I can do it really well. When someone says "how big is tj?" or "how big are you?" to me, I respond with a great big smile and throw my arms up in the air like it's my job!

As you can see in the pictures, I do it in my high chair, in my babyjogger, and everywhere else too. Sometimes, I get so excited, I just throw my arms up without anyone saying "so big" or asking me how big I am. I am just too cool.

Last night was my first night in my own crib in over a week and I really liked it. Thankfully, I slept through the night so Mommy and Daddy could have a break. I think I'm out of my "middle of the night wake-up trend". It was just a phase. I promise to stop doing that now.

It was a beautiful day today in Charlotte. When I woke up at 7am (yep! 7am!), it was in the 50s and I had to wear a hooded jacket for my morning walk with Mommy. It felt great. Then, Mommy and Daddy took me for a ride in the babyjogger at 6 and it was beautiful outside. I welcome the fall weather to Charlotte. Now, if it would just rain....

Love you all! Love, TJ "So Big"

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP