Saturday, October 20, 2007

Pumpkin-Head TJ

Today, we got to pick out our pumpkins for Halloween! We got a little one for me, and a big one for Daddy to carve. Cool, huh! There were tons and tons of pumpkins to look through and I got lots of pictures taken by them. So far, I love Halloween...and I don't even know what candy is yet!


I like to do the bear crawl lately. When I transition from the carpeted living room to the ceramic tiled dining room, I usually bear crawl for awhile til I get to my new favorite toy...the trash can. Yes, I love to go after this germ-infested can. As you can imagine, Mommy and Daddy love to move it into the laundry room every day. Along with the two floor vases and potted tree in our living room. I am crazzzzzzzzzzy!
I got to go on two very long walks today. Mommy took me for about 50 minutes this morning...which is almost twice as long as usual. And Daddy took me for almost an hour this evening. Man, I got spoiled with walks today. : )

Well, I have to go pop some popcorn and get my hot dogs ready for gametime. Go Tribe!!!

love, tj

1 comments:

Grammie October 24, 2007 at 2:49 PM  

Hey little Pumpkin-head boy,

I love how your hair blends in with the pumpkin patch. How cool is that!!!

That is one great picture!!

love, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP