Friday, October 12, 2007

Bed Head

If you wake up in the morning with bed head, does it mean that you slept well the night before? If so, I've been sleepin' really well lately. It probably doesn't mean anything more than that you have hair and it's messed up...but it's more fun to think of it the other way. Speaking of hair, my hair is just getting more and more orange. It matches my Tigger Halloween costume perfectly. Maybe it's because I like squash and sweet potatoes and carrots so much.

I took such a long nap today, Mommy had to wake me up for a late dinner. I had no problem going back to bed an hour and a half later either. Mommy and Daddy tired me out by playing so much baseball with me. Mostly, I just like to throw the bat around. I haven't gotten good at actually hitting the ball yet.

Kicking is fun too. When I walk around the living room (Mommy holds my hands) I like to go after and kick anything that is remotely in my way. It's so much fun. I giggle and laugh when I step on the toy instead of kicking it...because I almost fall over. Silly me. I am a silly, silly man.

Well, gotta go back to bed now. I'm depressed from watching the Indians tonight. But it ain't over! They are going to come back so tough! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP