Sunday, October 14, 2007

Crying over spilled milk...

Hi Everybody! Gosh, I miss my Daddy. He is working in Vegas this week and I miss him so much. He is my friend. We wrestle together. We play with blocks and trains and all sorts of things. My Daddy is great at singing the ABC's with me and Mommy thinks it is the cutest thing ever. Only 5 more days without him....ew, that seems long.

I like to ski on my hands. I take books or cds (as seen in the pic) and I just slide all over the house with them. It is so much fun. My Mommy wonders what goes on in my head. : )

Today, Mommy and Aunt Carey and I went to Target together. (Aunt C came here to visit and see our new house and everything...it is great fun!!!) When we got home, Mommy brought all the bags in and set them on the washer and dryer. She was making my dinner and putting the groceries away. When she picked up the bag with the milk in it, it was sopping wet and spilled all over. It went in her brand new shoes, in the washer and dryer (through the doors), in between the washer and dryer, in all the other bags and splattered on the floor. I heard her say a bad word too. For some reason, the plastic ring on the top of the lid was not on correctly. So...she poured out the rest of the gallon of milk down the drain. She did not cry over spilled milk. Almost though.

This is Sonny. My Mommy wants him reallll bad. He is a great doggy and we're trying to get him and Scooter to be friends. Maybe it will work. Maybe not. Mom sure likes him though.

Well, I need some sleep. Had a busy day. Love you guys! ~ TJ Stinky McStinks

1 comments:

tjsgrandma October 18, 2007 at 8:14 PM  

Hi Han,

I can see why you're in love with Sonny. He's so sweet looking!

Love,
Michele

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP