Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa Budic came to visit me! We went for walks and ate grilled cheese and I don't think I even cried one bit except when I had to take a nap.

One day, we went to the Lazy 5 Ranch. We got to see all the cool animals come right up to the car. I could actually see them this time because my car seat is now facing forward. FINALLY! I'm nearly 1 and I fit the weight requirement, so I can see forward and it makes a HUGE difference. Now my Mommy and Daddy can see my beautiful face while they're driving. Hoorah!


Anyway, back to the Lazy 5 Ranch. My favorite animals were the ones with huge horns. They tried to stick their heads in the window to lick us, but couldn't because their horns got in the way. Oh! And on the way into the front gate, two ladies got in a fight. They were yelling at each other and stuff. It was kind of exciting...until they stopped. No punching took place. Oh well. Hahaa.

Grandpa and Grandma walked me around the couch a million times because that's what I like to do now. They just held my hands and let me walk wherever I wanted. I kicked my toys and my Backyardigans ball all over. It was great!

I miss my Grandma and Grandpa and Grammie and Poppy or whatever I end up calling everyone. Love you, dudes!!!!

Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP