Wednesday, October 17, 2007

PeePee Pants

I have sort of a lot to say about the past few days. My Aunt Carey was here and we did lots of things together with my Mommy. Yesterday, we went to a store where they had lots of dancing Santa's. When you pressed a button, they wiggled around and sang a song. So, Mommy and Carey pressed all the Santa's buttons and made them all sing and dance. I bet other people were annoyed, but it made me giggle and laugh so much. My face just lit up!!! It was cool.

Speaking of giggling and laughing. Mommy made my Aunt Carey pee in her pants. Yup, you heard me right. She was laughing so hard at something my Mommy said or did that she peed in her pants. Aren't babies just supposed to do that? Anyway, I found it kind of humorous. I think they were taking pictures of themselves with their cell phones and seeing how terrible they could make the pictures look. They made silly, ugly faces and couldn't stop laughing. My Mommy won...and she wasn't even trying. hahaha.
When we took Carey to the airport today, I cried. Then I slapped her right in the face. It was kind of funny. They both laughed, and then cried too. Mommy didn't make much fuss at the airport, but she sobbed on the way home.

I got some New Balance kicks at the store yesterday too. My very first pair of running shoes. They're Velcro too. Comin' back in style, baby! : ) Oh, and I tried on my costume for Halloween today. Mommy wanted to make sure it fit...and oh, does it fit. I look like a million bucks! : )

My Daddy's coming home soon! My Daddy's coming home soon!

love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP