Friday, August 3, 2007

Face

I have the face of an angel! And today, I stuck that face in the water at the YMCA!!! Can you believe it? Let me tell you...

Anjanette came to visit us at our house for a few days and she and Mommy took me swimming today. Anj held me and played with me in the big people pool (indoors) while Mommy did a pool workout. Then, we went outside to the kid's pool with all the slides and stuff. They greased me up with SPF 50...and yet, they wonder why I still look like Casper the Friendly Ghost! Anyways, I kicked and tried to swim in the shallow water. Mommy never let go of me, of course, but I thought I could swim alone. It was cool. Then, I started looking down into the water at my wrinkling toes. I put my face closer and closer, and then dipped it into the water. I came up with water dripping off my nose and made a funny face. I jumped with excitement and tentatively did it again. Then once again. Mommy and Anj were astonished and a little worried at first. They looked at each other and said, "Did he just do that???" Then when I liked it, they laughed. After the third time, Mommy said no more. She ain't no fun! : )

I took a great nap afterwards. So did they. Then I ate vegetable beef stew. Mmmmm. Well, enough talk of my pool adventure. I gotta go to bed. I'm a growin' boy!

Love, the-avid-swimmer-tj-budic-the-great

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP