Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Jacanas and Fake Coughing

I have my 4th tooth already! I was laughing at Daddy yesterday morning, and Mommy said "Whoa!" when she noticed my new sharp little tooth. Now my smile is even more adorable! I got a balloon to celebrate...my Mom is a big spender. She got me a free balloon for pushing a hard tooth out of my soft gums. Does she know how much that hurts? Something tells me she gets it...


I have tried lots of new foods lately. Spaghetti is amazing. I chew very carefully and will not open my mouth for more until I am done. What a great eater I am! I ate chicken and vegetables the other day and my Mommy said it smelled like someone forgot to put deodorant on. I'm not sure what that means, but I actually liked it. Beef macaroni is excellent too. I make funny faces when I eat new foods, but I hardly ever spit any out. The other day, I had a huge mouthful of peas and I sneezed...ALL over Mommy and all over myself. I laughed a lot and tried to do it again on purpose. I couldn't figure out how to fake-sneeze. However, I have MASTERED the fake cough. Whenever I cough for real, the next 10 minutes of my time is spent doing the fake cough. It's so fun. You should try it sometime! coughcough. coughcough. My Mommy imitated my fake cough in the car with Grandma and Grandpa and Daddy, and I belly laughed for a long time. It was great. Mommy kept on coughing and I kept on laughing.

I share a lot with Scooter. And he shares with me. I like his dirty yellow nasty ball. But I let him read my books. I am reading all sorts of books about animals. Do you know what a jacana is??? Do you know what a vicuna is? Grandpa told me people used to wear vicuna coats. Look those animals up online...right now. Do it! Go! Right now. : ) Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP