Friday, August 24, 2007

Mr Crabbypants

I was a Mr Crabbypants today. My Mommy tickled me all day long and finally, I let out a long overdue laugh. And then, I just couldn't stop laughing. Daddy made monkey noises at me again, and I just think he's the silliest guy when he does that.

I got a new toy...a lion walker!!! How cool is that! Daddy got it for me at Target on our family field trip. I really walk when someone holds my hands and steadies me! Isn't that cool? Mommy and Daddy think it is too...but I don't think they're as eager for me to walk as I am. I'm already into EVERYTHING and they've had to rearrange the house a million times for me already. Too bad for them!

Wait til you read tomorrow's blog. It is gonna be the coolest one ever! Promise not to let you down! Love, Little Man T

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP