Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Kermit the Boy

Today we had another great family dinner. Unfortunately, I had to ruin it by choking and causing my Mommy and Daddy to stop breathing for a few minutes. Boy, did I have them scared! I was sitting at the table with them, and I was eating my little Gerber Graduate Puffs. Sweet Potato ones. Mmmm. My favorite! Anyhow, Mommy looked over at me, and I had a "puke/gag face" goin' on. Daddy saw her face go white and they both lunged for me. Mommy pulled off my high chair top (puffs went everywhere) to get me out, while Daddy got the puff out of my throat. It was scary for me, you should have seen my face! I smiled about 10 seconds after I could breathe again...and Mommy and Daddy didn't talk much for the rest of dinner. I think they were still scared.

I went to the Dollar Tree grand opening today with Mommy. I didn't care much for the shopping part, but I had a GREAT time. Know why? Because I got to ride in the shopping cart for the first time ever. Usually I'm in a stroller or in my carseat on top of the cart. So, today was a treat. My Mom took pictures with her cell phone because I was so darn cute. Is there any way she can download those onto the computer? She's not sure. She called me Kermit the whole time in the store because I swung my legs the whole time. I held onto the front of the cart with both hands the whole time too. Oh, I was a darlin' little boy! : )

It was well over 100 degrees today. So HOT! Daddy is super brave to do such hard runs and workouts every single morning. He's my hero and Mommy's hero too. He never complains either. Never! He runs hard, works hard, takes care of Mommy and me, the house and the yard, and everything else. Geez, he does everything and we love it! When we spend time together, we play a lot. But sometimes I just sit on his lap and look at him. Or eat his drawstring from his shorts. Or watch Sportscenter with a bottle in my mouth. Either way, I relax so well with him. Ahhh. My hero.

Well, that's it for me! I have a clean diaper on. A full stomach. And I'm off to la-la land. G'nite!
love, sweet dreams tj

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP