Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hoagies and Grinders, Hoagies and Grinders, Lima Beans Lima Beans!

I now can fulfill my Mommy's Aunt Nanette's and Uncle John's nickname for me: Bucky! Know why? Because I have two front teeth! My new toofers are HUGE and look so cute on me. The John Hanak Family nicknamed me Bucky because I was born near the big Buckeye's game...not cuz of my teeth, but it's funny anyway. Soon as Mommy and Daddy take a picture of my new funny-cute teeth, I'll post it.

I grind my teeth like crazy. It sounds horrible. Worse than nails on a chalkboard but I don't know what else to do! They're new to me and I'm checking them out and stuff. Hence the reason for the Adam Sandler tribute title. Why are sandwiches called grinders?

Okay, gotta go! love, tj-toofers!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP