Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Grandma's Birthday

I am lucky to have such a great family who comes to visit me all the time. My Grandma and Grandpa and Grammie and Poppy and Aunts and Uncles have almost all been down here lots. It makes me feel so good and loved to know that they'll travel all this way just to spend some time with me. Last week, Grandma and Grandpa came. We went to the US National Whitewater Center and watched a little boy fall out of a big raft (followed by my Mommy overreacting about it). We took walks, got ice cream, played on the floor and the pool, learned to crawl and all sorts of things. We even learned about jacanas and vicunas. (Read on to find out more).

We sure had a good time. When Grandma and Grandpa left, Daddy was sad and he missed them right away. It made Mommy fall even more in love with Daddy. Gross, right? Well, don't worry. Grandma and Grandpa poked fun at Mommy and Daddy and how grossly lovey they are to each other. Silly guys!




Oh, I forgot to mention that it was Grandma's birthday so she had to wear a crown and pink flowers. I would post the pictures but my Mommy wants to keep the good relationship she has with her in-laws. Hehehe. I got so spoiled from all the attention. It was super!

I love my family members! G'nite Easter Bunny! love, little tj

1 comments:

tjsgrandma August 5, 2007 at 1:04 PM  

Hi TJ,

Just to be silly Grandma was calling Vader "vicunas".

Miss you! Love you!

Love,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP