Friday, August 10, 2007

"I'm in love with a Swiffer"

Mommy was scrubbing the floor yesterday while singing "I'm in love with a Swiffer"...and she wouldn't tell me what the song really is called. Why not? I'm a mature 9 month old (almost). Oh well, someday she'll tell me. Or Daddy will.





Daddy took Mommy to Kohl's today to buy some shorts since it's been 104 the past two days and she wears jeans all the time. While in the store, I got two prizes!!! I got a pinball machine and my very own pair of camouflage Crocs. Do I look cool or what!?!? I didn't take them off and I played with them a lot and stretched with them on as you can see in the picture. I'm noticing that I really, REALLY need a tan. Wouldn't you agree?


I am getting one of my top front teeth in and woke up screaming 4 times last night. It hurts so much worse than my other teeth. This front tooth is a chomper too! It is HUGE! Mommy said so. My whole top gums are all swollen so I'm doped up on Baby Tylenol and Baby Orajel. I like washcloths and chewy toys okay...but arms, chins, shoulders, and fingers are my favorite things to chew on.

Mommy had a dream she was pregnant again. She woke up screaming too. : )

love, tj-you-can't-see-me-because-i'm-wearing-camo-shoes budic

2 comments:

Grammie August 11, 2007 at 3:56 PM  

Oh my gosh..........you do look like you are actually stretching!! How cute!
Love the shoes.
Sorry about the tooth. Good thing you won't remember a thing about teething.......but mommy and daddy sure will. :)
Love you especially much.

love, Grammie

Disappointed August 13, 2007 at 7:03 PM  

Mr. Bojangles,

Make sure you keep those hamstrings loose. You may even want to start doing some hurdle drills soon. Just think how much ahead of the game you will be when you get to highschool while all the other kids your age are just lounging around these days.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP