Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My Mom's a Nerd

It's official. My Mommy is a nerd. (as if that was ever really in question)

Yesterday, she was looking at her calendar and got all excited when she saw what was written down for today: Tuesday. It said "Grand Opening - Dollar Tree". Well, I'm not sure what makes her more of a nerd...the fact that she actually wrote that down on her calendar? Or the fact that she got so excited about it. Either way, she will be dragging me a few blocks down the road to attend the grand opening of the Dollar Tree. Yippee! (sarcasm)


My poor Daddy has to run in this heat!!! It was already 80 degrees and about 100% humidity at 6am this morning. Sick. I don't enjoy it because Mommy and I haven't been taking our walks lately...and even spending time in my pool or getting loaded into the car have become kind of tough. Starting tomorrow, we have 4 days in a row of 99 or 100 degree days at least. I still would rather deal with this heat than a Cleveland winter right now. Granted, I will have enough Cleveland winters to go through in my future, but for a few years, I'll deal with the heat and beautiful winters down here.

My Mom and Dad have been working with me a lot on crawling and I'm doing great. I am MUCH MORE tiring to take care of now. I don't just sit in one spot anymore. Can you see me looking at myself in the fireplace? Mommy caught me lookin' at myself. What a handsome guy!

love, tj stinkerpants

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP