Monday, September 3, 2007

business in the front...party in the back!

well, that title was my segui into talking about my mullet. some of you may be sad to know that my bullet is now gone forever. i had my first "sorta haircut!" i didnt need much cut, just my lengthy mullet in the back. i have tons of hair on the top of my little head, but not much on the sides. so, daddy held me while mommy cut my wings off. at first, they were a little bit sad. but now, they see what a cute little boy haircut i have...and it shows off my sweet little neck even better!

i went to go see a possible brother for scooter the other day. more about that in my next blog. probaby later today. it is time for my nap!!!
love, tj the mullet-less boy

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP